Using FNTSY PL
FNTSY PL currently contains six different tools.
- Live Table: The only live table tool currently available that updates within minutes! Input your Mini-League ID to get live updates of who is playing and their point totals during a gameweek. League ID can be found in the URL of the League page on FPL. Only the top 50 teams in the League are considered.
- Selections: Input your Mini-League ID to get a list of selected players for your league. League ID can be found in the URL of the League page on FPL. Compare your league ownership to overall ownership. Only the top 50 teams in the League are considered.
- Players: A comprehensive list of statistics at the individual player level. These statistics come from the FPL API except for VAPM which is calculated here. The next two fixtures for each player are also displayed and formatted based on difficulty (according to FPL).
- Fixtures: An outline of upcoming fixtures based on difficulty. The formatting is sourced by the underlying numbers used by FPL. Home and Away form is taken into consideration. The Overall number is an equally weighted average among the number of fixtures selected in the Gameweeks dropdown.
- My Team (BETA): A team planner for the next four gameweeks. Click players to turn their background green in order to plan a starting lineup. Click again to turn red to plan a transfer. Click a third time to reset. Future plans included incorporating budget and transfers.
- Teamsheets (BETA): Projected teamsheets for each team, along with PPG. Disclaimer: this is not always completely up to date and is a work in progress for formatting.